Uniqlo x Tastemade Food & Fashion Event - Sensible Stylista

Uniqlo x Tastemade Food & Fashion Event

Alright everyone, I'm super pumped to tell you guys all about my latest adventure.  Last Friday, I covered Uniqlo x Tastemade's fashion & food event in DC.  It was a really fun (and delicious) shindig in honor of their Tyson's Corner grand opening.  I'm all about Uniqlo so I'm beyond stoked that they're here.  Fellow DMV-ers, make sure y'all head on over to VA this Friday to get your shop on. Anywho, without further ado, let's take a look at some behind-the-scenes snaps from the event. 
Katsuya Fukushima (the head chef at Daikaya) prepping ridiculously nom chicken ramen for the crowd!  Hands down, the BEST ramen I've had in the DMV.  The noodles were chewy perfection, and the broth was to die for.  I was worried it'd be salty, but seasoning was really on point.  If you're in the area and you want solid Japanese food, head on over to Daikaya STAT.
They also served delish karaage sandwiches to peeps!
 
A special shout out to all the fab bloggers who came out to support! Pictured:  As It Happens, Diego Downtown, and Anchyi Adorned.
In addition to all the yummy noms, Uniqlo handed out free shirts + tanks (!!!!) Y'all know I'm a huge fan of free swag!  Anywho, I hope you enjoyed today's blast.  To follow more of my adventures, add me on snapchat (my handle's @sensiblestylist) and on instagram.  I just started using stories, and I'm officially addicted.  

3 comments

  1. I looove your outfit, even if it's b&w, it's very peculiar!
    Do you know I've never tried ramen?? I should do it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! Also, all of the food looks delicious. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete